Fast Diet - 5:2 Fast Diet - Fast Diet 52

All about Fast Diet - 5:2 Fast Diet - Fast Diet 52, It are beneficial for us. Here my question or answer for you.
Fast Diet 52
Fast Diet
Hello my friends,

after I have now successfully removed with counting calories and sports now approaching the holidays (6 weeks). Now I want to step up a gear and experiment with the 5:2 diet.

I have read about it in the current InStyle Beauty. The principle sounds relatively simple. 2 days a week fasting (called here but consume a maximum of 500 kcal) and the other eating 5 days as you like. One can divide the meals. However, 12h must lie in between. That's why I decided to grab the 500 calories in one meal. Otherwise me the time between breakfast and dinner is just too long.

Alleged that the cholesterol values ​​are clearly better and the body fat will be reduced by 25%.
Of course I'll eat the other 5 days but NOT stick to my 1400kcal.

Today is my first day. I ate yogurt for lunch and drink now 1/2l broth. Sugar and bread I refrain. Yet I feel not hungry and have no appetite. Let's see how it holds out today looks evening when my daughter me her delicious bread (or similar) But I have also heard a lot of good much negative about this type of diet. The fact is that the trend seems to be based on the diets is the diet of early man. I have several friends who have successfully lost weight and durable with the Paleo diet. The differences are enormous. And even with the Fast Diet is said that the primitive man did not eat every day.

Well, I'm excited and hope for success.

Hello Mimi

Yes, I have read a few breakfast and lunch recipes. Since can not lie between 12h

So I have. Behind me the first day and I must say, it was not at all as bad If you previously set it not to eat from the head, then it works well. I ate my first meal to 12th The broth was 500ml and 250g natural yoghurt. This can be sweet with fruit or stevia.
However, it was really drink, drink, drink.

It is really time for 1 day is not pleasant to deal with food :-)

The only thing I really liked was hard to give up my morning latte. While working on this there was a "normal" coffee but that is not holding the same.
Otherwise, it went extremely well for me. I have not done pilates in front of the TV in the evening and the next morning I felt fit.

Actually I wanted to insert the next fast day. However, today I go swimming and jogging. Since I need strength. Therefore, the next time you tomorrow. Let's see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment